- Edited text of Spyod pa bsdus pa'i sgron ma—the Tibetan translation
of the Caryāmelāpakapradīpa by Śraddhākaravarman and Rin-chen bZang-po.
- Co-ne edition; microform copy by IASWR held in library of American Institute of
Buddhist Studies/ Columbia Center for Buddhist Studies, Columbia University, New York.
- sDe-dge edition; facsimile reprint of xylographic edition in poṭhi
format, published as part of the dGongs-rdzogs of H.E. the Karmapa XVI (Delhi: Delhi
Karmapae Choedhey, 1984) held in Columbia University Libraries.
- sNar-thang edition; xylographic copy held by the Danish Royal Library (Det
Kongelige Bibliotek), Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Peking edition; facsimile edition of the copy of Otani University (as
Chibetto Daijōkyō—Tibetan Tripitaka, ed. D. T. Suzuki) held at the
Danish Royal Library.
- Readings from Chag Lo-tsā-ba's translation of CMP found in RṄSG.