- Funders: Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and The National Endowment for the Humanities
- Principal: Birgit Kellner
- data entry by: Aurorachana, Auroville
- prepared for SARIT by: Liudmila Olalde
Copyright 2016 SARIT
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International licence. Under this licence, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
More information and fuller details of this license are given on the Creative Commons website.
SARIT assumes no responsibility for unauthorised use that infringes the rights of any copyright owners, known or unknown.2016
Source DescriptionSarvajñasiddhi Jitāri: Kleine Texte GudrunBühnemann
Manuscript IdentifierPatnaBihar Research Society
Low quality photographs of the manuscript, which is therefore difficult to read. Only parts of the manuscript were photographed; the beginning and the end are missing, as well as other folios. The preserved folios are not arranged in order. The numbers given on the margin seem not to correspond to the reconstructed sequence of the folios (for this reason Bühneman did not reproduced them in her edition). The script is Proto-Maithili. The manuscript has several mistakes.
The references to the folios are by number of the glass plate, column, and folio number (counting from the top to the bottom), e.g. IA.2.13 = glass plate IA, colum 2, folio 13.
Rāhula Sāṅkṛtyāyana took pictures of the manuscripts in Tibet .
|Publisher:||K. P. Jayaswal Research Institute|
|Place of Publication:||Patna|
- Line breaks: In the source file, there were two types of line breaks: returns (and possible surrounding space) and hyphens+returns. These were replaced with lb-elements. The ed-attribute "gb" refers to Bühnemann's 1982 edition.
- The glass plate numbers were encoded as pb-elements with the edRef-attribute "#sajña-ms".
- The variant readings in the footnotes were enclosed in a q type="variant".
- References were enclosed in a ref-element.
- Square brackets were encoded as surplus. This follows Bühnemann 1982 p. 48: [ ] auszulassen.
- Angle brackets were encoded as supplied. This follows Bühnemann 1982 p. 48: < > zu ergänzen.
- Suspension points have been wrapped in supplied reason="gap".
- The footnotes were encoded as note-elements with their corresponding n-attribute. The footnote references were replaced with the corresponding note. Line breaks in the notes have been removed