A SARIT edition
- Creation of e-text from the Ratnakīrtinibandhāvali's second edition (1975, see ): Jeson Woo
- Conversion to TEI xml file, various corrections: Patrick Mc Allister
- Maintenance of file for SARIT: Patrick Mc Allister
The following remarks were at the beginning of the original word file:
- 1. This is a database of Ratnakīrti’s works. It includes the whole work in the Ratnakīrtinibandhāvaliḥ.
- 2. The list of the works is as follows:
- 1) Sarvajñasiddhiḥ
- 2) Īśvarasādhanadūṣaṇam
- 3) Apohasiddhiḥ
- 4) Kṣaṇabhaṅgasiddhiḥ-Anvayātmikā
- 5) Kṣaṇabhaṅgasiddhiḥ-Vyatirekātmikā
- 6) Pramāṇāntarbhāvaprakaraṇam
- 7) Vyāptinirṇayaḥ
- 8) Sthirasiddhidūṣaṇam
- 9) Citrādvaitaprakāśavādaḥ
- 10) Santānāntaradūṣaṇam
- 3. The texts used for this database are as follows:
1), 2), 3), 4), 6), 7), 9) and 10): Ratnakīrtinibandhāvaliḥ, ed. A. Thakur, Patna: Kashi Prasad Jayaswal Research Institute, 2nd ed. 1975.
5): An Eleventh-Century Buddhist Logic of Exists, A. C. Senape Mcdermott, Dordrecht-Holland: D. Reidel Publishing Company, 1967.8): La Refutation Bouddhique de la Permanence des Choses (Sthirasiddhidūṣaṇa) et la Preuve de la Momentanite des Choses (Kṣaṇabhaṅgasiddhi), K. Mimaki, Paris: Instititut de Civilization Indienne, 1976.
- 4. I give the page and the line numbers in two different ways.
- 4.1 The numbers in each individual database but 5) and 8) correspond to the page and the line numbers in Thakur’s second edition. For instance, [30.10] indicates the page 30 and the line 10 in the edition. The numbers in 5) and 8) respectively correspond to those which appear in Macdermott’s and Mimaki’s editions. Therefore, their numbers indicate the page and the line numbers in Thakur’s first edition.
- 4.2 The whole number in the database of Ratnakīrtinibandhāvaliḥ corresponds to the page and the line numbers in Thakur’s second edition.
- 5. I have made a critical edition of the Kṣaṇabhaṅgasiddhi-Anvayātmikā on the basis of three previous editions and the manuscript from the Nepal National Library. I have also improved its some parts with the Pathna manuscript, Jñānaśrīmitra’s Kṣaṇabhaṅgādhyāya and other Naiyāika’s works, such as the Nyāyabhūṣaṇa and the Tātparyaṭīkā. However, I have made the database of other works without a thorough investigation of them. I have intended to use it as a reference for reading the Anvayātmikā. Thus, I must admit that there are lots of errors and misspellings in this version. I would appreciate it if the user would point out any mistake in this database so that I can improve it.
bearbeitet für die WORD-Benutzer von ONO, Dezember 1997. Ratnakīrtinibandhāvaliḥ, ed. A. Thakur, Patna: Kashi Prasad Jayaswal Research Institute, 2nd ed. 1975 _______________________________________________________
|Title:||Ratnakīrtinibandhāvaliḥ (Buddhist Nyāya Works of Ratnakīrti)|
|Publisher:||Kashi Prasad Jayaswal Research Institute|
|Series:||Tibetan Sanskrit Works Series
|Title:||The Mīmā[ṃ]sāślokavārtika with the commentary Kāśikā of Sucaritamiśra|
|Editor:||K. Sābaśiva Śāstrī|
|Publisher:||Printed by the Superintendent, Government Press|
|Series:||Trivandrum Sanskrit Series
- Moved app elements into back matter. .
- Please see https://github.com/SARIT/SARIT-corpus/commits/master/ratnakIrti-nibandhAvali.xml for a complete list of changes.
- 2011-07-20Patrick Mc Allister: continuing work on the CAPV.
- 2009-03Patrick Mc Allister: replaced all < with « and all > with ».
- Converted from source file to TEI XML by Patrick Mc Allister2009-03-10
- Kṣaṇabhaṅgasiddhiḥ Anvayātmikā
- Kṣaṇabhaṅgasiddhiḥ Vyatirekātmikā
- ReferencesErich Frauwalln…
- Critical Annotations