A SARIT edition
- Creation of machine-readable version: Somadeva Vasudeva (start - 3.7) and Yves Ramseier (3.8 - end)
- Editing and conversion to TEI-conformant markup: Dominik Wujastyk
Published by SARIT: Search and Retrieval of Indic Texts, 2011-2016.
Under this licence, you are free
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
More information and fuller details of this license are given on the Creative Commons website.
SARIT assumes no responsibility for unauthorised use that infringes the rights of any copyright owners, known or unknown.2011-2016
|Publisher:||Deutsche Morgenlaendischen Gesellschaft|
|Place of Publication:||Wiesbaden|
|Note:||Copyright (C) 1977Franz Steiner Verlag GmbH. (See URL: target="http:copyright.gov.in/Documents/handbook.html)|
The electronic text below is in a lossless transliteration using the Latin alphabet. The transliteration scheme used is the IAST (The International Alphabet of Sanskrit Transliteration). IAST differs in small ways from ISO 15919, but is preferred by most working Sanskrit scholars. Conversion of this file to ISO 15919 can be achieved by performing the following replacements throughout the file: ṛ -> r̥ and ṃ -> ṁ
Text divison separates words with spaces ("ity evam" not "ityevam"), where sandhi permits.
Avagraha is represented by +a. Thus "so 'pi" -> "so+api".
- 2002: Vākyapadīya 1.1 - 3.7 entered by Somadeva Vasudeva By Somadeva Vasudeva
- 2005: Whole Vākyapadīya, 1.1 - 3.14 entered by Yves Ramseier and released on the web By Yves Ramseier
- Added the Vasudeva transcription up to 3.7 to the Ramseier transcription from 3.8 to the end to make a composite e-text.Added TEI encoding.Changed avagrahas to +aReplaced the dollar/percent/ampersand tagging of the original transcription by the rs elements, with abcd as attributes.Normalized verse numbering.added divisions and headers for the kāṇḍas, samuddeśas and adhikāras. By Dominik Wujastyk
- 2013-03-05: Revisions to the TEI header. By Dominik Wujastyk
- 2016-07-06Updated markup according to the SARIT Guidelines: Replaced p-elements with lg, and l. Removed rs-elements. Added trailers and xml:id's. By Liudmila Olalde
- 2016-07-06: Added labels to lg's. By Liudmila Olalde
- 1: Brahmakāṇḍa
- 2: Vākyakāṇḍam
- 3: Padakāṇḍam
- 3.1. jātisamuddeśaḥ
- 3.2 dravyasamuddeśaḥ
- 3.3 saṃbandhasamuddeśaḥ
- 3.4 bhūyodravyasamuddeśaḥ
- 3.5 guṇasamuddeśaḥ
- 3.6 diksamuddeśaḥ
- 3.7 sādhanasamuddeśaḥ
- 3.8: kriyāsamuddeśa
- 3.9: kālasamuddeśaḥ
- 3.10: puruṣasamuddeśa
- 3.11: saṃkhyāsamuddeśa
- 3.12: upagrahasamuddeśa
- 3.13: liṅgasamuddeśa
- 3.14: vṛttisamuddeśa