- Funders: Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and The National Endowment for the Humanities
- Principal: Birgit Kellner
- data entry by: Aurorachana, Auroville
- prepared for SARIT by: Liudmila Olalde
Copyright 2016 SARIT
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International licence. Under this licence, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
More information and fuller details of this license are given on the Creative Commons website.
SARIT assumes no responsibility for unauthorised use that infringes the rights of any copyright owners, known or unknown.2016
|Title:||Tarkabhāṣa and Vādasthāna of Mokṣākaragupta and Jitāripāda|
|Editor:||H. R. Rangaswami Iyengar|
|Publisher:||The Hindusthan Press|
|Place of Publication:||Mysore|
|Note:||The manuscript on which this edition is based is described below.|
Manuscript IdentifierMysoreMysore Oriental Library
Palm leaf manuscript written in old Kannada script. Cf. Iyengar 1952, p. vii
- Line breaks: In the source file, there were two types of line breaks: returns (and possible surrounding space) and hyphens+returns. These were replaced with lb-elements. The ed-attribute "ri" refers to Iyengar's 1952 edition.
- References to other works were enclosed in ref cRef="".
- Round brackets were encoded as hi rend="brackets".
- Square brackets were encoded as hi rend="squarebrackets".
- The footnotes were encoded as note-elements with their corresponding n-attribute.
Abbreviations used in the cRef-attributes in this file:
- āmī = Āptamīmāṃsā
- nv = Uddyotakara's Nyāyavārttika
- nsū = Nyāyasūtra
- śv = Ślokavārttika
- tsp = Tattvasaṅgrahapañjikā
- 2016-07-04: Corrected wrongly input ञ to ज्ञ. By prepared for SARIT by