(Pramāṇavārttikabhāṣya), A SARIT edition
- Funders: German Research Foundation (DFG); Project "SARIT: Enriching Digital Text Collections in Indology" (Bilalteral Digital Humanities Programme DFG/NEH), 2013-2017 and Cluster of Excellence "Asia and Europe in a Global Context", University of Heidelberg, 2012-2017
- Principal: Birgit Kellner
- Creation of e-text from , funded within DFG/NEH project SARIT (grant no. HG-112321642013–2016): SWIFT Information Technologies, Mumbai
- prepared for SARIT by: Patrick Mc Allister
- editor: Rāhula Sāṅkṛtyāyana
First SARIT edition.
|Title:||Pramāṇavārtikabhāshyam or Vārtikālaṅkāraḥ of Prajñākaragupta (Being a Commentary on Dharmakīrti's Pramāṇavārtikam)|
|Publisher:||Kashi Prasad Jayaswal Research Institute|
|Series:||Tibetan Sanskrit Works Series
|Title:||Prajñākaragupta ni okeru nishu no taishō to ninshiki-shudan (``Prajñākaragupta's View on the Two Kinds of Valid Cognitions and the Two Kinds of Objects")|
|Author:||Masahiro Inami and Miyako Notake|
In the source file, there were two types of line breaks: returns (and possible surrounding space), and hyphens+returns. They were query-replaced with lb elements of two types: "space" and "hyphen". I didn't check whether the source was consequent in this respect, and don't really know if my query-replace caught most instances (in total, 6674 occurrences of "space", and 3233 occurrences of "hyphen" were replaced, but some sections I had manually edited before).
- Converted from source file to TEI XML by Patrick Mc
- removed inexistent entites (§, e.g.)
- q1/2 --> q type="single/double"
- id--> xml:id
- removed ZERO WIDTH NO-BREAK SPACE (not reversible)
- b --> hi rend="bold"
- Various textual corrections and notes entered before 2014-07-14 by Patrick Mc Allister.