With the Commentary Nyāyakaṇikā
By Vācaspati Miśra
- Funder: German Research Foundation (DFG); Project "SARIT: Enriching Digital Text Collections in Indology" (Bilalteral Digital Humanities Programme DFG/NEH), 2013-2017
- Principal: Birgit Kellner
- data entry by: Aurorachana, Auroville
- prepared for SARIT by: Liudmila Olalde
Copyright 2016-2018 SARIT
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International licence. Under this licence, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
More information and fuller details of this license are given on the Creative Commons website.
SARIT assumes no responsibility for unauthorised use that infringes the rights of any copyright owners, known or unknown.2016
|Title:||Vidhiviveka of Śrī Maṇḍana Miśra with the Commentary Nyāyakaṇikā of Vāchaspati Miśra|
|Place of Publication:||Benares|
Unfortunately the edition does not include a description of the manuscripts consulted by M. L. Goswami, nor an abbreviation list. Below is a list of the abbreviations that seem to refer to the manuscripts and/or with different readings.का॰ वि॰मु॰मू॰प॰पा॰पु॰
This file consists of two texts:
- The body corresponds to the Nyāyakaṇikā.
- The Vidhiviveka was enclosed in .
- Line breaks: In the source file, there were two types of line breaks: returns (and possible surrounding space) and hyphens+returns. These were replaced with lb-elements. The ed-attribute "go" refers to Goswami's edition.
- Round brackets were were encoded as .
- The footnotes were encoded as note-elements with their corresponding n-attribute (page-footnote number)and are located where the footnote reference appears in the book (i.e. inline).
- The following notes had no corresponding footnote reference. They were left at the end of the page and given the place-attribute "bottom":
- The following footnote references were corrected:
- the second occurrence of "119-1" was changed to "119-2";
- the third occurrence of "119-1" was changed to to "119-3";
- the second occurrence of 137-1 was changed to 137-2.
- There were two references to the following notes so they appear twice in this file:
- Double quotes were encoded as quote.
- Single quotes were encoded as q.
- Single and double quotes that had no opening or closing counterpart were enclosed in an unclear-element.
Headings, epigraphs and trailers in the Vidhiviveka (i.e. descendants of ), where encoded as label elements with their respective type attributes: head, epigraph and trailer.
- 2017-03-25: For a complete history of the changes in this file go to SARIT GitHub Repository. By https://viaf.org/viaf/308710472/