A SARIT edition of chapters 1–5
- Creation of machine-readable version: Zoe Slatoff
- Editing and conversion to TEI-conformant markup: Dominik Wujastyk
Published by SARIT: Search and Retrieval of Indic Texts, 6th of December, 2010.
Machine-readable version copyright (C) Zoe Slatoff, 2010.
Distributed by SARIT under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Under this licence, you are free
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
More information and fuller details of this license are given on the Creative Commons website.
SARIT assumes no responsibility for unauthorised use that infringes the rights of any copyright owners, known or unknown.6th of December, 2010
|Title:||Āyurvedasūtram Yogānandanāthakṛtabhāṣyasametam = The Ayurvedasutram ; with the commentary of Yoganandanatha|
|Editor:||Rudrapatnam Shamasastry (1868–1944)|
|Publisher:||University of Mysore|
|Place of Publication:||Mysore|
|Note:||Copyright (C) 1922-2004 Rudrapatnam Shamasastry (1868–1944. (See URL: http://copyright.gov.in/Documents/handbook.html)|
- 2010-11: Conversion to TEI by Dominik Wujastyk.
- 2011-01: Addition of revisionDesc element by Patrick Mc Allister
- 2013-03-15: Updated and simplified the TEI header, to bring it in line with current SARIT practice, by Dominik Wujastyk.