With the Commentaries Rasaratnasamuccayabodhinī, Rasaratnasamuccayaṭīkā
- Funder: The digitisation of chapters 17-30 was funded by the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 639363 - AYURYOG
- Transcription of chapters 16, and parts of chapters 17 and 22 of Vāgbhaṭa's Rasaratnasamuccaya with extracts from the commentaries -bodhinī and -ṭīkā: Oliver Hellwig
- TEI encoding of chapters 1-16 by: Dominik Wujastyk
- Data entry of chapters 17-30 by: Aurorachana, Auroville
- TEI encoding of chapters 17-30 by: Liudmila Olalde
Published by SARIT: Search and Retrieval of Indic Texts, 2013-2016.
Copyright (C) Oliver Hellwig, 2013-2017 (chapters 1-17 and 22)
Under this licence, you are free
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
More information and fuller details of this license are given on the Creative Commons website.
SARIT assumes no responsibility for unauthorised use that infringes the rights of any copyright owners, known or unknown.2013-2016
Source DescriptionAśubodhavidyābhūṣaṇaNityabodhavidyāratnaSaṭīkaḥ Rasaratnasamuccayaḥ. (Prācīnarasagranthaḥ) Mahāmati śrīmad Vāgbhaṭācāryyaviracitaḥ. Aśubodhavidyābhūṣaṇena tathā Nityabodhavidyāratnena ca viracitayā Rasaratnasamuccayabodhinyākhyayā ṭīkayā samalaṅkṛtaḥ prakāśitaś ca
The published edition from which this e-text was transcribed is printed in the Devanāgarī script. The electronic text below is in a lossless transliteration using the Latin alphabet. The transliteration scheme used is the IAST (The International Alphabet of Sanskrit Transliteration). IAST differs in small ways from ISO 15919, but is preferred by most working Sanskrit scholars. Conversion of this file to ISO 15919 can be achieved by performing the following replacements throughout the file: ṛ -> r̥ and ṃ -> ṁ
Text divison is as Devanāgarī ("ityevam" not "ity evam".)
The the text is divided in 30 chapters. Chapters 1-17 and 22 include the base text (the Rasaratnasamuccaya) as well as two commentaries: Rasaratnasamuccayabodhinī and Rasaratnasamuccayaṭīkā. These were wrapped in quote-elements with the follwing attributes:
- (for the sake of consistency, the base text was also wrapped in a quote-element in the chapters where the commentaries are not included),
There are two versions of chapters 17 and 22, one is based on the input by Oliver Hellwig, who only transcribed parts of these chapters. The other on the version was produced by AYURYOG. They can be distinguished by the resp-attribute of the div-element.
In chapters 17-30 (encoded by AYURYOG), pb-elements refer to the page numbers in the source edition.
Initial vowel elision for avagraha is reversed and marked with a + sign: e.g., "prathamo+adhyāyaḥ"
Structure of references:
- VRrs_nn.nn = VāgbhaṭaRasaratnasamuccaya_adhyāya.verse
- VRrsBo_nn.nn;nn = Rasaratnasamuccayabodhinī (line)
- VRrsṬī_nn.nn;nn = Rasaratnasamuccayaṭīkā (line)
Notes added by Oliver Hellwig, and tagged as such.
- 2007Received raw files from Oliver Hellwig and uploaded them to GRETIL (http://gretil.sub.uni-goettingen.de/) Reinhold Gruenendahl added chapter numbering, and reformated some file(s) in this manner when Oliver Hellwig sent an update.
- 2013-03-13: TEI encoding By Dominik Wujastyk
- 2013-03-13: Tagging the distinction between text and commentaries. By Dominik Wujastyk
- 2013-03-14: Updates to TEI header. By Dominik Wujastyk
- 2013-03-14: Added info from Meulenbeld's HIML, and changed the metadata to recognize that the commentaries are only selectively transcribed. By Dominik Wujastyk
- Corrected the verse numbering of ch. 16 vv. 156-158 to follow the Calcutta 1927 edition.
- Corrected the verse numbering of chs. 17 and 22 to follow the Calcutta 1927 edition.
- 2017-07-10: Added chapters 18-21, 23-30 and new versions of 17 and 22. By https://viaf.org/viaf/308710472/
- 2017-07-10: Updated markup according to the SARIT-guidelines. By https://viaf.org/viaf/308710472/
- 2017-11-06Updated TEI Header, added xml:id's and resp-attributes. By https://viaf.org/viaf/308710472/
- Adhyāya 1
- Adhyāya 2
- Adhyāya 3
- Adhyāya 4
- Adhyāya 5
- Adhyāya 6
- Adhyāya 7
- Adhyāya 8
- Adhyāya 9
- Adhyāya 10
- Adhyāya 11
- Adhyāya 12
- Adhyāya 13
- Adhyāya 14
- Adhyāya 15
- Adhyāya 16
- Parts of Adhyāya 17 (input by Oliver Hellwig)
- 17: Adhyāya 17 atha mūtrakṛcchrāśmaryyādicikitsanam ।-\-
- 18: Adhyāya 18 atha vidradhyādicikitsanam ।--
- 19: Adhyāya 19 athodarādicikitsanam ।--
- 20: Adhyāya 20 atha visarpādicikitsanam ।--
- 21: Adhyāya 21 atha vātavyādhyādicikitsanam ।--
- Parts of Adhyāya 22 (input by Oliver Hellwig)
- 22: Adhyāya 22 atha bandhyādicikitsanam ।-\-
- 23: Adhyāya 23 atha unmādavātādicikitsanam ।--
- 24: Adhyāya 24 atha karṇarogādicikitsanam ।--
- 25: Adhyāya 25 atha kṣudrarogādicikitsanam ।--
- 26: Adhyāya 26 atha jarārogacikitsanam ।--
- 27: Adhyāya 27 atha vājīkaraṇam ।--
- 28: Adhyāya 28 atha lohakalpaḥ ।--
- 29: Adhyāya 29 atha viṣakalpaḥ ।--
- 30: Adhyāya 30 atha rasakalpaḥ ।--