Abbreviations and Sigla
Primary Textual Sources
- Edited Sanskrit text of the Caryāmelāpakapradīpa of Āryadeva, based
on sources as follows:
- Microfilm copy of Sanskrit manuscript held by the Asiatic Society of Bengal:
manuscript no. 4837; catalogued as Vajrayānasādhanāṅgānī; palm leaf, 36
leaves, Old Newari/Proto-Bengali script, 28.5 3 5 cm. (The first half of MS B.)
- Microfilm copy of Sanskrit manuscript held by the National Archives, Kathmandu,
Nepal: manuscript no. 3-363/vi, bauddhatantra 8; catalogued as
Saṃśaya-pariccheda; palm leaf, 36 leaves, Old Newari/Proto-Bengali
script, 28.5 3 5 cm; NGMPP reel no. A48/6, filmed on 19 October 1970. (The second half
of MS A, minus the last folio.)
- Microfilm copy of photograph of Sanskrit manuscript made by Rāhul Sāṅkṛtyāyan in
Tibet (Ngor Monastery); paper, 69 leaves (final 27 containing CMP), Old Bengali
script, 12.33 3 2.17 in., 9 lines per side, Bandurski no. Xc 14/30.
- editio princeps of Janardan Pandey (See Pandey 2000).