Appendix C: References Declaration
- The xml:id attributes of the l elements correspond to Lariviere's edition of the Nāradasmṛti.
- A l with xml:id set to nāsm.01.009a corresponds to Chapter 1, Verse 9, Line 1;
- A l with xml:id set to nāsm-m.01.009c corresponds to Mātṛkā 1, Verse 9, Line 2.
- Mātṛkā and chapter headings are from: Lariviere, R.W., op. cit..
- Page references to Lariviere's edition of the Sanskrit text have been
placed in the body of the text: e.g., -- 49 -- refers to Lariviere's
edition, page 49 - Lariviere, R.W., op. cit..
- Page references to Lariviere's and Jolly's English translations have been
placed below and to the right of the section headings: e.g., [ L tr.
96-99, cf. J tr. 55-56 refers to Lariviere's translation, pages 96 to 99,
and Jolly's translation, pages 55 to 56 - Lariviere, R.W. and Jolly, J., op.
- "J edn Mā" refers to the Prolegomena in: Jolly, J., editor,
Nāradasmṛtiḥ, (Calcutta: Asiatic Society of Bengal, 1885-86) Bibliotheca
Indica: a collection of oriental works, new series, nos 542, 566,