- Funders: Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and The National Endowment for the Humanities
- Principal: Birgit Kellner
- data entry by: Aurorachana, Auroville
- prepared for SARIT by: Patrick McAllister
Copyright 2016–2018 SARIT
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International licence. Under this licence, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
More information and fuller details of this license are given on the Creative Commons website.
SARIT assumes no responsibility for unauthorised use that infringes the rights of any copyright owners, known or unknown.2016
This manuscript is described in various places:
- under the catalogue number XC 14/25 in
Second Kṣaṇabhaṅgādhyāya manuscript:
- See number 12 in
, where this manuscript is said to be in Peking under Pek.-L., Nr. 36;
The footnotes in
- The second note number 2 on page 35, which is empty, was not referred to from the text. Note was deleted here.
- On page 126, the third marker 10 has no corresponding footnote. It was keyed to the third footnote 1.
- On page 156, there are no notes 1, 2, 3, or 4 in the second row of numbers. There is a marker 1 in the second row, however, which therefore has no reference. The location of the first note 9 was guessed from context.
- On page 131, note 9 in the first row has no location.
Text segments enclosed in square brackets are encoded as span elements with rend set to k2. They're function is usually one of two: either to add/correct something, or to indicate a source. These latter references were additionally wrappped in note with place set to inline.
- Link up saṃśodhana at the end to page/line number.
- Verses have not been checked: numbers and breaks into lg should be treated with caution.
- Markup of bibliographic references (at least in notes), and cross-references to other texts in SARIT would be useful.
- Conversion from Aurorachana file to TEI XML document.
- 2017-03-20: Ref/note to inline notes. By ./saritcorpus.xml#patmcall
- 2017-03-20: Copy verse numbers from the text into the @n attribute. These lg-s now have n with an added -auto-numbered. This should be removed once they have been checked. By ./saritcorpus.xml#patmcall
- 2018-02-02Marked Tibetan passages by an xml:lang with bo-Deva, and used · (MIDDLE DOT) for separation of syllables.
- 2018-02-02: Replace double hyphens with em dashes. By ./saritcorpus.xml#patmcall
- add1: १ ॥ क्षणभङ्गाध्यायः ॥
- 2: २ ॥ व्याप्तिचर्चा ॥
- 3: ३ ॥ भेदाभेदपरीक्षा ॥
- 4: ४ ॥ अनुपलब्धिरहस्यम् ॥
- 5: ५ ॥ सर्वशब्दाभावचर्चा ॥
- 6: ६ ॥ अपोहप्रकरणम् ॥
- add7: ७ ॥ ईश्वरवादः ॥
- 8: ८ ॥ कार्यकारणभावसिद्धिः ॥
- 9: ९ ॥ योगिनिर्णयप्रकरणम् ॥
- 10: १० ॥ अद्वैतबिन्दुप्रकरणम् ॥
- add11: ११ ॥ साकारसिद्धिशास्त्रम् ॥
- add12: ॥ साकारसंग्रहसूत्रम् ॥